In today’s world, CBD oil is everywhere and falls among the most demanding product these days. The reason is probably the marvelous healing abilities of CBD oil to address several medical conditions and physical discomfort at the same time. These days you’ll find several new Cannabis stores opening up every other day, but you hardly know how trustworthy these brands are.
In this puzzling situation, you can save a lot of money and get premium quality by making CBD oil at home. Now you must be wondering how to make CBD oil in the first place. Although it sounds like a daunting task, it really isn’t one. Are you ready to make your own premium quality CBD oil drops? Here’s an in-depth guide to making CBD oil and your own CBD oil recipe.
How Do You Make CBD Oil? Tips and Method
Before you get into the process of making CBD oil, let’s take a quick peek at the things you need to make CBD oil. All you need to make your CBD oil is two simple ingredients:
Rich Hemp flower
Make sure to find hemp flowers that are highly enriched with CBD. Investing your time and money to find a good hemp flower will ultimately pay you back later. CBD oil can be directly made with these flowers through a simple procedure. Do diligent research on the components of the strain you’re using. It must be a combination of everything you’re looking for.
The next step is finding a suitable carrier oil that is used for herbal infusions. Generally, coconut oil and MCT oil are the commonly preferred oils for this purpose. However, you should avoid grapeseed oil, soybean oil, and corn oil.
Ensure following these tips
Make sure to choose a suitable strain of hemp. Every strain has distinct chemical makeup, which must be considered before picking a strain.
- Then choose a high-quality carrier oil, preferably extra virgin olive oil.
- CBD extraction from hemp flower requires precision which is only possible if you invest in a precision cooker.
- Making CBD oil involves a decarboxylation process, which is used to activate CBD. Basically, CBD is present in the hemp plant as an inactive precursor called CBDA. It can be converted into CBD through the decarboxylation process.
- You can finish up the process by adding some additional flavors if you wish. Additional flavors like citrus, vanilla, or mint extracts can add up to the taste and make it delightful for you. You can truly enjoy the art of customization while making your own CBD oil.
- Wondering how to make CBD oil stronger? You can make it more potent by adjusting the concentration of CBD to the carrier oil.
Trust the process!
Now you know almost everything about how to make CBD oil for pain relief and other medical conditions.
Getting CBD oil from trusted brands like CBDistillery is always a good idea. However, if you’re up for some fun and experimentation, you should try making your own pure CBD oil at home, which opens the doors to a whole world of customization and experimentation.
Michael Levin is a CBD enthusiast, a researcher, writer, and editor in the cannabis space, and an experienced CBD user, and educator. He believes CBD can help improve our overall health and wellbeing.