Pregnancy is the most beautiful phase of a woman’s life. Having a life within yourself seems like something magical. Every woman wants to experience the pregnancy phase at least once in their life. After a certain period of time, every couple wishes to become parents. When a couple feels settled in their lives they plan a child. The news of pregnancy only adds a lot of happiness to the lives of couples and families.
You may find a few unlucky couples who don’t get pregnant after numerous tries. Many couples go with adopting a child, stubborn to have their child. In such cases, you can undergo different treatments. Technology has made a lot of progress in such situations. The most successful is FROZEN EMBRYO TRANSFER TREATMENT for pregnancy.
After fourteen to fifteen days of positive signs after embryo transfer, a pregnancy test is conducted. If the test comes positive then there will be a continuous test with an interval of three to four days.
Let’s take a look at the brief description regarding frozen embryo transfer treatment. People prefer this treatment if they don’t get pregnant after multiple tries. Basically, embryo transfer treatment is a cycle in which the eggs from the previous IVF cycle are saved and frozen. The popularity of embryo transfer treatment is because of the success rate it possesses. Let’s have a look at step vise study of the frozen embryo transfer.
- The first step in frozen embryo transfer is estrogen therapy. It is a type of medicine that is injected on the first day of your period. After almost 14 days of taking this dose, a new dose is added called progesterone.
- The very next step is embryo transfer. It is performed on the third or fifth day of progesterone treatment. Multiple embryos may increase the chances of multiple pregnancy can be risky for the mother. No anesthesia is given or required during embryo transfer.
- After fourteen to fifteen days after embryo transfer, a pregnancy test is conducted. If the test comes positive then there will be a continuous test with an interval of three to four days.
- The last step in embryo transfer treatment is consultation. If the pregnancy report is positive, then sonography is conducted. You can even listen to the heartbeat of your child.
It is the basic procedure that is conducted during embryo transfer treatment. There are fewer chances of negative results in embryo transfer treatment. Let’s study a few of the benefits of embryo transfer treatment.
- The best benefit of embryo transfer treatment is the chances of success. The success rate of frozen embryo transfer is much more than the fresh cycle. You can freeze your embryos and still try for the fresh cycle. If you don’t get successful in the fresh cycle then frozen embryo transfer is the best option.
- Though the process of frozen or fresh embryos both are costly. You should have good savings before going through this process. Frozen embryo treatment is less costly than fresh embryo treatment. During fresh embryo treatment, numerous tests and medications are taken.
- Frozen embryo transfer can be set according to your time and convenience. Once you are scheduled for treatment the procedure starts immediately.
It is the basic knowledge that everyone should have regarding FROZEN EMBRYO TRANSFER TREATMENT. Couples can choose this treatment if they don’t get pregnant. The success rate of this treatment is high.